Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Welcome to BBCT Forum Home

You are here: HomeForum Home → Bumblebee forums → BeeWalk → Thread

Trouble with transect recording on website.

Rank

Total Posts: 7

Joined 2013-03-29

PM

I am having trouble with uploading my transect data.  I go through all the steps but at the end when I click “save” it goes back to the first page and at the top highlighted in red is this notice,

Notice: Undefined index: occurrences in iform_dynamic_transect_sections_sample_occurrence::wrap_species_checklist_with_subsamples() (line 241 of D:\web sites\drupal7\sites\www.beewalk.org.uk\modules\iform\client_helpers\prebuilt_forms\dynamic_transect_sections_sample_occurrence.php).

and at the bottom of the page it says “An error occurred, invalid argument supplied for each”.

Can anyone shed some light on what is going wrong because I haven’t got a clue?  All the data I enter in each box is correct.

Appreciate any help.

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2014-02-14

PM

Hi Twiggy,
Could you let me know the name of your transect, so I can have a look?

Thanks,

Richard

Rank

Joined 2013-03-29

PM

Hi Richard.

My transect name is Birnie and Gaddon Loch LNR (in Fife).  I have actually sorted this problem, it was just how I was entering the data, but thank you for offering to look.

I do have another problem.  I hadn’t finished filling in the habitat description of my transect but after I entered the data for my first walk I was unable to select any of the habitat options to complete my details.  Would I be able to submit the habitat description to you or would it be better if I just started again with my online account?

Sorry to be any trouble smile

Twiggy

Rank

Total Posts: 18

Joined 2014-02-14

PM

Hi Twiggy,
Yep, you can’t change your transect data once you’ve submitted sightings - obviously we want the analysis to be based on what was there at the time!  If you send the habitat data to the beewalk email I’ll sort it

Rank

Joined 2013-03-29

PM

No problem.  I will do that asap.

Thank you!