Welcome guest, please Login or Register

Welcome to BBCT Forum Home

My mini meadow

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-05-24

PM

This is my mini meadow in my front garden. It measures 8ft long by 3 ft wide and mainly contains red poppies and cornflowers, I just sprinkled the seeds in April after digging the soil over and then just kept watering and this is the result.

I have never done this before and am very pleased with my first attempt grin

Rank

Total Posts: 3

Joined 2012-05-24

PM

The site won’t allow me to post my pictures :-(

RankRank

Total Posts: 45

Joined 2012-08-24

PM

I can see it in my head tho albumble….sounds absolutely lovely. Our front garden has a circular lawn of dubious quality and that has lots of grasses and low growing wild flowers (weeds to some) that the bees seem to quite like…not as purty as yours sounds tho smile

Rank

Total Posts: 4

Joined 2014-01-21

PM

Wish i could have seen the photos :( 
I’m a new member .Are there no photos at all on the forum ?

RankRank

Total Posts: 50

Joined 2012-05-22

PM

The meadow sounds lovely alibumble, let’s try to get a photo of it posted. To do so, you’ll need to click the ‘Post reply’ button below, as it doesn’t let you do so in the ‘Fast reply’ text box. Then in the attachments area click ‘browse’ and upload your photo by browsing to it and selecting it. Unfortunately the photo can only be up to 300kb in size. This means we don’t have to pay large costs for hosting a lot of photos on the site. but you can resize photos easily using free online services such as this one: http://www.picresize.com/

You can also do it in the paint package on windows.

I hope this helps - look forward to seeing the meadow!

Regards,
Anthony
BBCT